for the Senior Resource Center
Thursday, May 11th 6:30 to 9 PM
Come and enjoy fine wines along with
Gourmet tastings provided by
16 local area restaurants.
The SRC will be honoring supporters
Bill Cogger: Chester Township’s former Mayor and great supporter of the SRC and
Jackie Millard: Volunteer Coordinator & Group Organizer for the Festival of Trees.
Wines provided courtesy of
Tewksbury Fine Wine & Spirits
which is generously donating 15% of all wine sales this evening to benefit the
Senior Resource Center. Wine orders will be delivered
according to your wishes.
The Barn at Highlands Ridge Park
100 North Road, Chester
Welcome to the SRC!
The Senior Resource Center is comprised of caring people responding to societal changes that are challenging our senior citizens and the people who care for them.
Our guiding principles:
- We provide assistance to people who are overwhelmed by the complexity of the issues and the challenges of aging by means of advocacy, support, information, education, training and referral
- Our services are open to all people regardless of economic, social or religious background
What we do:
- We are a clearing house for support and services available to seniors and caregivers in western Morris County
- We provide compassionate listening and enable a supportive environment for seniors and caregivers
- We advocate for seniors and their caregivers who are experiencing difficulty obtaining services and support
- We provide a range of educational and training activities on a variety of issues confronting the aging population